Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love Techno - Feb. 25th @ Brillobox



EARTHLY DELIGHTS FEBRUARY 25th =100% PURE TECHNO

It's techno time. Cold February, dark nights and banging beats. So I invited my two favorite Pittsburgh techno purveyors to join me for a night of pure, unadulterated techno...

SHAWN RUDIMAN (technoir audio) - Pittsburgh's legendary producer/live PA wizard. If you don't know Shawn's music, you need to. If you think you don't like techno, you need to hear Shawn do it live. When I heard him play at a big outdoor rave in 1999, I knew I would forever be a fan of that 4 to the floor electronic madness.

JWAN ALLEN (technoir audio) - A damn sexy deejay. His sets of techno are melodic, lush, slamming and somehow both gritty and classy. I don't know how to describe his music any better. Jwan's a rare treat.

and the resident woofer-wrecker:

JAMES GYRE (earthly delights) - Yours truly. I'll be playing on the fringes of Jwan and Shawn's sounds. Bits of minimal techno, dub techno and straight up jacking techno. BANG BANG BANG.

Garden of Earthly Delights
I Love Techno edition
February 25th
10pm - 2am
4104 Penn
Brillobox
just $5

0 comments:

about this blog...

i blog about music, art, politics & esoterica over at that veiled gazelle... after a while i realized i needed a second blog just for my deejay gigs, so fans of my styliferousness could know when the next hot party was happening. welcome! subscribe right there to always know what's up!
<---------

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP